JellyPages.com

Friday, February 10, 2017

Week 24


It’s Friday!!!!

 

Next week in…

Spelling: NONE

Grammar: Verb tenses

Reading: Author’s purpose and claim

Writing: Paired text writing

Social Studies: American Revolution

Math: Fraction and decimal relationship

 

Reminders:

  • We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Tuesday. The class will have a small celebration from 1:30-2:00.
  • Science Fair is due March 1st.
  • There is no school the week of February 20th through the 24th
  • Project information was sent home with your child today- VIP Project. Please look over the letter that was sent home and sign and return the bottom portion as soon as possible. Please keep the top portion to refer back to as they complete the project. If you have any questions, please let me know.

 

The kids have been working so hard to prepare for the Milestone, and they are blowing me away! I am pushing them a lot and I’m sure they think I am so mean, but I tell them all the time it’s because I love them and I want the best for them! Their hard work is paying off and the improvements they have made, especially in reading and writing, are unbelievable. They should be very proud of their work!

 

I believe that is all for now, if you have any questions about anything, please let me know!

 

I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather we are supposed to have this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment