JellyPages.com

Friday, April 20, 2018

Week 32 Update

Good evening parents,
I am so happy to be finished with testing, and I know the kids are too! I was continuously amazed at their hard work.

Reminders:
  •           In reading, we will be starting a new book, Stone Fox, on Monday. We will practice many of the reading skills we have discussed this year while reading this novel.
  •           In writing, we will be writing about a character in a story we have read in class.
  •           There will be a vocabulary and no excuse words quiz on May 2nd.


We are getting down to the last few days of fourth grade, and I am soaking up every minute with them! I wish they could all stay in fourth grade with me again next year, it has truly been a fantastic year!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment