JellyPages.com

Friday, April 19, 2019

Week of April 22nd Update


Good afternoon parents,
I hope you all have had a wonderful week! The kids have been working so hard, and I am so proud of them!

Next week in…
  • Reading: We will continue to discuss important terms that students will see on the Milestone and review various reading concepts.
  • Writing: Students will continue to practice answering constructed and extended response questions to prepare for the writing on the Milestone.
  • Word Work: We will review grammar skills that have been discussed this year.

Reminders:
  • As the end of the year is approaching, I wanted to offer a group order for Scholastic books! With summer comes extra time that students have, and as a teacher I would love to see students reading frequently! I would encourage you to buy some books that your child would be interested in reading over the summer. Our class code is Q79JX. I will submit the order on May 6th, so have your orders in by 8AM that day.

Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment