JellyPages.com

Friday, January 19, 2018

Snow Week Update

Or should I say daily update, since that’s all we got to this week!!!

Reminders:
  •         Since we did not have school today, we will be taking the vocabulary, spelling, and relative pronoun quizzes on Monday. Please make sure your child is studying over the weekend!
  •         For the parts of speech quiz on Wednesday, the students will be given a sentence and they will have to identify the parts of speech for each word. I found this game online, and I think it will be helpful. I even had fun playing it! http://www.abcya.com/parts_of_speech.htm
  •         If your child has not turned in their permission form for the Tellus Museum, please have them do so as soon as possible.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and be careful when you are out and about today!

If you have any questions, please let me know.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment