JellyPages.com

Friday, September 21, 2018

Week of September 14th Update

Good afternoon,
I cannot believe the next time I see your kiddos will be in October!!! Where is the year going?!

When we come back in…
  • Reading: We will be talking about inferencing.
  • Writing: We will be finishing up our drafts and moving on to the publishing process of our Narratives.
  • Word Work: Students will receive their new vocabulary list. We will also be talking about verbs.

Reminders:
  • No school next week for Fall break.
  • The end of the first 9 weeks is QUICKLY approaching. Please make sure your child powers through to the finish line of this first quarter!
  • After the break, I will be emailing information about signing up for conferences.


I hope you all have a wonderful fall break! The kids and I all need this break to relax and rejuvenate! I hope you are doing something fun! Please be safe, but have a fantastic week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment