JellyPages.com

Friday, March 8, 2019

Week of March 11th Update

Good afternoon parents,
What. A. Week. I have to compliment the kids again, because they continued to do a fabulous job this week despite our classrooms being in a different location. I also appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we worked through this unforeseen circumstance.

Next week in…
  • Reading: We will be reviewing the elements of poetry and reading through several pieces of poetry.
  • Word Work: Students will receive a new list of vocabulary words. This quiz will be on Monday, March 25th.
  • Writing: We will be working on our VIP projects. Most students are working on their essays at this point. I will be checking off on the questions and answers for the Homework Response #15 on Monday.

Reminders:
  • Please be working on the assignments that need to be completed at home for the VIP project. Please see my email from last week with picture examples.
  • I still am not aware of a new date for our spring pictures. I will let you know the new date as soon as possible!
  • The stage will be closed next week as it is being prepared for the 5th grade musical, therefore students are not allowed to have visitors for lunch. I apologize for this inconvenience.
  • Wednesday is an early release day. Students will be dismissed at 12:30.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment