JellyPages.com

Friday, March 15, 2019

Week of March 18th Update

Good afternoon parents,
I hope you have all had a wonderful week. It is so nice to finally be back in our rooms!

Next week in…
  • Reading: We will continue to discuss poetry.
  • Word Work: We will be taking the vocabulary quiz on Monday, March 25th.
  • Writing: We will be finishing up our VIP projects!

I wanted to make some revisions to the due dates that I sent out the other day, I apologize for the confusion but I feel this will be best to help us be prepared by Friday morning. 
VIP Due Dates:
  • Question Cards. Question Box, & memorized answers: Due Wednesday
  • Poster: Students can bring these in on Wednesday OR Thursday. We will begin setting up Thursday afternoon, so we will need all posters by Thursday. Sorry for this change!
  • Costumes: Due Friday
  • Souvenirs (optional): Due Friday

You are invited to the VIP Tea in our classroom on Friday, March 22nd from 8:30-9:15. We hope you can come out and see all the hard work your child has put into their projects!


Please let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment