JellyPages.com

Friday, August 2, 2019

August 2, 2019

We did it!

Dear Parents,
Well, we made it through the first two days of school!  I know it's going to be a great year.  Next week we will complete some beginning of the year assessments such as the RI, and some writing prompts for narrative, opinion, and informational.  This will give us some baseline data to help us know how to proceed for the remainder of the year.
The students will also begin stamina reading while I pull students back with me for some one-on-one conferences.  This allows me to really get to know your child and determine what strategy group they will start in for our CAFE Reader's Workshop.
The job applications went home today, so please look over those with your child. Also, if you have not done so already, please complete the Student Information Survey.
I hope you have an amazing weekend.  I look forward to working with you this year!  If you haven't had a chance,  please e-mail me with the preferred e-mail you would like to use for communication.  
Thank you!
Mrs. Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment